Here we are in Week 7 and I have some progress to report.
Week 7 – Ending 02/19/11
- ‘The end is Far’ is establishing itself as a Think Tank. Though no easy task, it is the only way to manage such a large undertaking and have the freedom and mobility to set our own courses towards that same destination, freedom.
- We are dropping the FreeMind software in favor a more robust application. It is not Free, but it will allow us to more efficiently and effectively view/manage what is to become a fairly large Knowledge Warehouse.
- The question format is under development, so keep reading and ask yourself the questions we’re posing in the blogs.
- Content is on the way. The new Mind Mapping software allows for quick publishing and is much easier on the eyes.
- Get new Mind Map software integrated
- Write instructions for use
- Test functionality
- Get ‘About’ page fit for Think Tank written
- on Community
- on events in Middle East
- Begin detailing The end is Far’s organizational and legal structure
- Spread the Word
The end is Far,
Steve A Morris