Once a week I will be giving an update of our progress. This format will likely evolve as we progress. It’s mission is always to determine and report progress made.
Week 6 – Ending 02/12/11
- We are underway! This has taken a long time to launch, but fortunately the many iterations I considered will contribute to both the content and format.
- I am using a tool called FreeMind to develop the primary interface for all users. Please forgive the ‘bareness’, while I have used the tool regularly I have yet to use it to its limits. You will see improvements as time goes by.
- The questions I have for you are on the way. I need to develop a taxonomy that allows quick and organized growth first.
- Note: I will be adding a great deal of content and updating often so expect to see a great many blog posts to help organize the discussion.
- Play around with navigating the Mind Map. I am writing up some instructions due next week.
- Ask questions. I’ve got my way of putting things, if it is not clear, dialog will be the remedy. Do not worry about which ‘post’ to use, just ask a this point. The more questions asked, the more will be answered. It will also help develop the Taxonomy.
- Spread the word. Many bearers make a light load of anything. Every pair of eyes is an opportunity to catch a flaw or add insight.
The end is Far,
Steve A Morris